Recital Photo Day
Saturday June 2nd & Sunday June 3rd 2018 - at the studio
- We will be hosting a photo day at the studio for you to have an opportunity to have professional photographs taken of your dancer in full costume with their classmates. We will be using a new photographer this year and will provide more information about ordering photos closer to Photo Day.
- There is no sitting fee and no obligation to purchase photos. However, we do ask that you make an effort to attend in order to get full groups for our class photos.
- Proofs will not be provided; however, the photographer is very careful to ensure good selections of photos are taken of each child. Your dancer’s teacher will be present during photo time to help the dancers pose for photos.
- Dancers must come to the studio in full costume, hair and makeup on photo day. Hair should be styled as it will be for the recital, and the recital costume with appropriate shoes and tights should be worn. Light makeup is acceptable for female dancers, we recommend not wearing darker stage makeup for photos.
- Dancers should be ready for their photo at the time slot allotted on the schedule attached. Notify the office if you cannot attend. Please note that if your dancer is more than 30 minutes late, we may not be able to include them in the class photo.