Recital Photo Day
Sunday June 11th 2017 - at the studio
- We will be hosting a photo day at the studio for you to have an opportunity to have professional photographs taken of your dancer, in full recital/competition costume, with their classmates. There is no sitting fee, and no obligation to purchase photos, however we do ask that you make an effort to attend if possible, in order to get full groups for our class photos.
- Peter Charlton will once again be doing our Recital Photos! All orders go directly to Peter, payment can be made by cash or cheque. All cheques should be made out to 'Peter Charlton Photography'.
- Order form envelopes for photos will be sent home along with your dancer's highlighted photo day schedule. One envelope order form is required for each different class you which to purchase photos for, and extras are available in the office
- Proofs will not be provided, however Peter Charlton is very careful to ensure a good selection of photos are taken of each child, and your dancer’s teacher will be coaching the children during photo time to ensure a nice photo is taken.
- Dancers should aim to come to the studio in full costume on photo day, as bathrooms will be very busy with dancers changing. Hair should be done as it will for the recital, and recital costume with appropriate shoes and tights should be worn. Light makeup works well for female dancers should you choose, however full stage makeup should not be worn.
- Dancers should be ready for their photo at the time slot allotted on the schedule below. Please notify the office if you cannot attend, and please note that if your dancer is more than 15 minutes late, we may not be able to include them in the class photo in order to stay on schedule.